Monday, October 31, 2011

Mrs. Kardashian

I just have to start out by saying how shocking of a morning this has been! It was made known to me by a gossip website newspaper that Kim Kardashian is getting a divorce! I know! I could not believe it either! At first I was not quite sure on how to deal with these emotions. I knew the first thing I had to do was to log on to TMZ.com   was get on my blog and write all about these mixed emotions I am having.



Let’s start off by talking about the wedding. Now for any of you reality TV show junkies out there, you know what I am talking about. They had a whole special about it on the E network called “Kim’s Fairy Tale Wedding” And what a fairytale it was! I don’t know what made this wedding more spectacular! It was supposed to be one of the most talked about weddings of all time. So grand that her mom made sure to have her plastic surgery scheduled and over with just in time for the wedding.



 Maybe it was Kim's 20 carat diamond ring that really made all of the fairy tale details really come together. 



Or could it have been the real diamonds she had dangling off of her forehead? I dunno it is kind of a tossup.




Okay I gave it some thought and I think I know now. I think the thing that really tied everything together was the fact that even the bride’s maids were all dressed in white .

Plus, what better dress for the mother of the bride to wear than something form fitting and white that has a huge bow on the front? Nothing says " I am recovering from a face lift because I wanted to look my best for my daughter’s wedding and I hope no one notices so I will just go ahead and wear this as a distraction”  more than a 2 foot bow on your rack! No you are not the only one who hated loved this dress. I hated loved it too!





It was about as great as the hat Princess Beatrice wore to Prince Williams wedding. It really added that special extra touch that we were all looking for. Nothing screams out classy more than a hat that looks like a toilet bowl pretty bow.


Well all I can say is that it is a good thing that Mrs. Kardashian had a prenuptial agreement in place. Because if not Mr. Humphrey could have taken her for all she had!




  That would have been absolutely devastating! She could have possibly ended up as a vagabond! Or worse case scenario. Having to clean her own bathroom or heaven forbid buy her own groceries!

*Sigh*so here I sit trying to think about what Reality TV star I can stalk next. 
I will go ahead and continue to dip my hand in my red bag of Lindt Chocolate Truffles as I figure out a way to try and pull myself back together.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I, myself was stunned into a state of shock when I read the news. I paused with my fork halfway to my mouth, in sheer terror for Kim's uncertain future. Because, I really thought those wacky kids would be together forever. It's not like she could have married a handsome, dumb man for TV ratings, right? I mean she's a lady who values her privacy. Not for Kim the media spotlight and the drama.

    I am so very disappointed.

    I'm not sure it's possible to actually loathe someone you've never met as much as I loathe that woman. :)

    ReplyDelete